there is a theory that by the end of this 21st century, everybody will speak a patois of the hindi language. fyi, i am an enthusiast of hindi movies and indian writers. i find the indian culture utterly fascinating because it is sooooo confusing and is at the crossroad of modernity. I was inspired to post this entry simply because I have been seeing a lot of cute North Indian bois hanging around in uni, so I begun to wonder how some movies would be called if they're to be indianised...
1) The Silence of The Lamb Curry
2) Dude, Where's My Pappadum?
3) Forrest Khan
4) The Hitch Hiker's Guide to New Delhi
5) I Know What You Did Last Deepavali
6) When Rahul Meets Rani
7) Harish Potter and the Order of Peacock
8) Silambam Kid
9) Chapatti Run
10) The Fist of Curry
i know, totally random right?? i can't help it, though.. haha