Saturday, June 09, 2007

Apa Sudah Terjadi Kepada Kami?

When we were kids, we were the best of friends.. Now, whatever happened to us? Yes, I guess I did take him for granted at times. When I thought I found the love of my life, I decided that I would do anything to make sure that it will stay including making this best friend of mine secondary... Kini, tak bermakna apa lagi. It's proven that it wasn't worth it. I lost my best friend to something I never had. When I return, it will all be too awkward... Camno den nak survive ni?? cube ekau citer sikit.. :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sapekah ini?
sape, sape?
cube ekau cito sket...
den tak paham...

Ana Shirin said...

hurrrmmm.. pakcik ni cinta pertama akulaaaaa.. hehe

Anonymous said...

ala...
kalo begitu...
jgn dikau risau...
friends will always be friends...
tak gitu?
mungkin tak serapat dulu...
tapi masih buleh kawan kan?