Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Documentation of Life

The famous revolutionary Chinese architect, Ai Wei Wei (who I admire for his take on China and art) said we're not supposed to leave anything in our life undocumented... Well, who knows what might arise from it?


my bathroom


my so-called shrine (notice all those sugar)


the centre of distraction in the room


bed+entertainment lounge+workspace

I'll dearly miss this little space I've haunted while my stay here... Where else would I find a better place other than this little shack of love to laugh and cry alone in?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ana i baru prasan, u still keep ra nye radio lagi kee? adoiii! hahahah

Anonymous said...

ok... i was going to ask sape nye radio tu... hehe

Ana Shirin said...

haaaaa... jangan tanya... kite bebuat diam je... ahahahaha