The second installment to the "long awaited" lists of facts I've gathered all this while.. These facts could come in handy for the trivia nights, people... Enjoy!
* The average person spends two years on the phone in his/her lifetime.
* August has the highest percentage of birth.
* Google is a number (1 followed by 100 zeros.
* The average person's left had does 56% of the typing.
* There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
* Rubber bands last longer when they are refrigerated.
* Toothbrush was invented in 1498.
* Mageiricophobia is the intense fear of having to cook.
* People don't get sick form the cold weather, it's from staying indoors a lot more than usual.
* Strawberries contain more Vitamin C than oranges.
* A one-day weather forecast requires 10 billion math calculation.
* The bird that lays the largest egg in realtion to its own size is the Kiwi.
* Guinness Book of Records holds the record as the most stolen books from public libraries.
* Every year, the Moon moves a further 3.82cm from the Earth.
* The Eiffel Tower has 1792 steps.
* If we count the stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second, it would take us 3000 years to count them all.
* Just 20 seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo's 13 lunar module landed on the moon.
* The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
* Elephants are the only animals who can't jump.
* On average, a four year child asks 437 questions a day.
* Swedish people drink more coffee than any other race in the world.
* Almonds are a member of the peach family.
* All the clocks in Pulp Fiction are stuck at 4.20.
* There are more plastic flamingos than real ones in America.
* A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
* There's more than 25000 km of neon tubing in the signs on the strip and downtown Las Vegas.
* Animals that lay eggs don't have belly button.
* 1000 tonnes of meteor dust falls to Earth each day.