Okay... here are the dire confessions... hehehehehehe
1) I can't sleep before i make sure that every single bottle of toiletries and things on the dressing table are exactly on the correct position where it's meant to be as well as making sure that all of the labels are on the right side so that I'm read them before I finally sleep
2) If i'm eating with my fingers, my index finger sticks out whenever it reaches the mouth. After eating, I will take a while before I wash my hands as to let the food sort of dry on my fingers.. Dunno why but I didn't realise it until a friend (i think it was Nina) pointed it out.
3) I have a weird ritual before I head to the shower. I will fold all the clothes I'v e used neatly and place it on the bed after taking them off even though I might use some of it afterwards. Even the clothes I intend to put in the laundry basket will be folded and placed there before I unfold it and toss it in the basket.
4) I have a recurring dream ever since I was a kid where a huge dog will chase me down a hill somewhere... Thus, explains why I think dogs are scary...
5) I can't see plates in the sink.. it drives me nuts. Need to compulsively wash them, sometimes no matter how late I am.
6) I have a poor sense of balance... When I was a kid, I used to bump into so many places and hurt the area around my eyebrows. If you look closely, some parts of my eyebrow have evident scars, sort of like patches where the hair don't grow on. Falling down the bed, biase dah! Now, my nephew seem to inherit that trait from me too.. hehehehehe
it was hard to confess but hey, we are weird in our own ways...