Sunday, May 10, 2009

What Is Wrong With Me?

I am the kind of person who usually get what I want and I am so used to being pursued. I hate being terhegeh-hegeh. I hate chasing, I hate joining the run when I don't know about the end. I hate uncertainties.

But they say there comes a time in your life, when you suddenly change. Now, I feel like I'm in a pursuit of such and I kinda dread listening to my own thoughts sometimes. It's not exactly the most blissful thing in the world, to wait in vain. I don't really like the change and I'm afraid that I'll be bored of it. I sometimes cringe at my own actions, like.. enough already.

I need my girls in a conference now.. C'mon.


1 2 3 4 - Plain White Ts

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

=)

Anonymous said...

conference? when? where?

eh, ko pun sekarang dah pandai complain aku nye blog bersawang ye???