Saturday, July 04, 2009

Nak Pi Mana Ni?

Just recently spoke with some of my girls. Found out that Durra is going to Indonesia and Aimi is going to NY this coming long holiday in November.

Gosh, I thought to myself that "I pun nak pi jalan-jalan after I'm finished with SPM marking. Nak pi mana ya?" Soon after, I was inspired then there's no stopping me once I get to it..




KOH SAMUI! It's a great place to party or simply to unwind with closest friends. You can just lounge at the beach in your swim attire (uwwhhh..gotta check out Zimmerman) and a large hat to protect your face (harus!).


(Yes, I wasn't planning to take a swim but instead to just walk around in this.. hahaha)

Flight ticket
Round trip 01-06 November 2009 (if booked now)
KL-Bangkok- RM166 (Air Asia)
Bangkok-Samui- THB 5740 (approximately RM537) (bangkok airways)

thus, Flight ticket: around RM700

Accomodation

Green Villa, Lamai Beach (AC Room)= RM140 per night
Green Villa, Lamai Beach (Fan+Pool View)= RM40 per night
Green Villa, Lamai Beach (Fan+ Garden View)= RM30 per night

Makan is quite cheap in Koh Samui but we ought to be careful as a lot of the cuisine is dashed with alcohol or mixed with Mr Porky.


The most anticipated party of Koh Samui, The Full Moon Party will happen on 2nd of November 2009. It will also be great to be able to be part of that.

Now, it goes down to finding suitable victims to accompany me. Wish me luck, people!

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

What a sexy Mr Porky you have there!
haha~~

p/s: I'll be heading to a quiet place in Indonesia for a week!
=)

Ana Shirin said...

i envy yeeeewwww...

come to think of it, koh samui is quite pricey. maybe krabi is cheaper.. anyone?