Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Finally



I feel completely rejuvenated after returning from wellington and seeing nina, nisya and aimi. Suddenly, all the burden and hardships becomes a little more lighter. Alhamdulillah, we all still have each other. For all the love and sacrifices, we look at one another and realise our strengths. Thank you for being the beautiful people that you are... Mari terus menjadi jadi Ahli Pelompat bila kembali ke Malaysia :P

And I'm also lucky to have survived a crush... a delightful sense of crush I haven't felt in quite a while. Insya Allah, life is turning in ways that I never thought possible. Ana is a slightly changed person and hopefully, for the betterment...

Saya akan menyusul ke wellington lagi.. bila?? lalalala

4 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

When you do please bring some simple Auzzie made nougat for my mum...
I'll pay you for it!
=D

Anonymous said...

delightful crush aye???
hehe...
wonder who's that lucky person...
=P

hehe, i lavvv u and am always here
for you =)
muah! hugs! =)

Ana Shirin said...

koko: sure thing!

nina: lucky ke malang?? hehehe

Anonymous said...

lucky la!!! =)